Working for an international client who excel in providing an outstanding client experience.
They provide comprehensive operational support and a range of expert services to the world’s leading insurers, brokers, fleet managers and automotive manufacturers.
Working in Warriewood, then moving to a city location, be part of a close working team, where you will learn how to manage the damaged motor repair service and provide outstanding customer service.
Full training will be provided, so this is an ideal opportunity for junior candidates with some experience in customer service/administration, but looking to find a stable role, offering development
- Responsible for dealing with requests for Quotes and Images of damaged vehicles
- Appoint appropriate Assessor
- Action completed Assessment Report
- Issue Repair Authority
- Ensure follow ups are completed.
- Ensure all invoices are processed efficiently and accurately.
- Customer Contact
- Ensure that the claims are effectively and efficiently lodged into the system and audit the claim lodgement process on a regular basis.
- Monitor adherence to the clients SLA agreements.
- Escalate any issues to senior management or subject matter experts for appropriate action.
- Assist with additional project requirements as directed by the Repair and Assessing Manager.
- An understanding of the General Insurance market, Insurance Contracts Act, Insurance & Brokers Act and knowledge of the code of practise would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in a customer service/administration role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- The ability to think on your feet and work within a busy environment.
- Rostered Day Off
- Full training provided, great long term opportunities
- Great Working Environment
If you are looking for a role where you will receive full training and start a career, then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume, click 'Apply Now'