- Data enter prospective client details in Client Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Print and collate meeting documents for Adviser
- Ensure appropriate authorities are prepared to allow full and free access to existing information
- Post meeting, obtain information from relevant providers
- Update CRM with information from Fact Find and existing providers
- Update CRM with implemented policy/account details
- Finalise Planner Checklist to ensure strategy completed in a compliant manner
- General office duties such as maintaining calender, appointments, attending to emails
- MUST have a degree in relation to financial planning
- Genuine passion and motivations to kick start a career within the financial planning industry
- Desire to obtain RG146
- High level communication skills (both written and verbal)
To be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity, please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume (ideally in word format).
Don't miss out apply now.