The role will involve providing support to the Financial Advisors. This will including liaising with clients to prepare and manage all documentation to ensure compliance. You will be assisting the team in the achievement of company goals and the ongoing delivery of quality service.
- Sending risk profiling questionnaires, following up on outstanding information and preparing the less complex SOA’s.
- Preparing personalised Statements of Advice (SoA's) - be trained how to do this.
- Assisting with the creating personal investment strategies for clients to meet their goals and objectives
- Reviewing client portfolios in terms of ongoing fees, performance and asset allocation
- Updating of Statement of Advice templates and letter templates to better represent the changes in legislation and fees
- Managing administrative duties including updating the CRM database & making sure files are compliant
- Supporting the Senior Paraplanner / Advice Manager
- Supporting the function with administration including preparing for Annual Review meetings, meeting notes, monitoring follow ups in financial planning software and typing reports including statements of advice.
- Checking and investment paperwork, carry out redemptions
- Process regular withdrawals / term deposits on platforms
- Assist the advisers in preparation of statement of advice as well as preparing documents required for implementation
- Maintain all client records
- Proven experience working in the financial planning industry either in a Client Servicing or Junior Paraplanner role (preferably)
- RG 146 compliant
- Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce or Finance related discipline will be highly regarded
- Interest in progressing a career in financial planning
- Good client relationship management skills
- Ability to use financial planning software
- High level attention to detail
To be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity, please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume (ideally in word format). Alternatively to find out more about this role confidentially or any other roles within the Wealth Management space please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on
0404 971 247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org