Junior Paraplanner / Client Services Manager
If you are an experienced Junior Paraplanner / Client Services Manager with a passion for Wealth Management and Funds Management, you won't want to miss this opportunity! Our client is a highly impressive boutique firm who specialise in Investment Advisory and Personal Financial Advice dealing with HNW clients.
About the role:
- 40% of the role will involve SoA preparation, 40% of the role will involve annual reviews and the remainder 20% will be general business (ringing fund managers, troubleshooting, CSM work etc)
- Operational support to the Principal Advisor and implementation of advice
- Day to day operational functions in client service and management of client's portfolio including portfolio valuations.
- Timely cash and stock reconciliation and client reporting
- Database management (XPlan and IPS)
- Stock Transfer, Corporate Actions, Trade Execution and Cash Payment functions
- Assist in client on-boarding and ensure compliance in all areas
- Ongoing portfolio administration support and reconcile movement of accounts
- Proven experience in Portfolio/Client Services and/or Wealth Management involving investments, dividends and managed funds ideally.
- Strong client service focus is a must with a "Can Do" attitude
- Knowledge of investments, structures, entities, products and financial planning process
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Xplan Experience essential
- Strong analytical and conceptual ability
- Ability to analyse and integrate information from a variety of sources and draw accurate and logical solutions
- Tertiary or post-graduate in related Commerce or Finance (mandatory)
- Someone who can think outside the box
- Previously worked in a boutique financial planning firm and can problem solve.
Please click the "APPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume for immediate review or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this role or any other roles within the Wealth Management space, please contact Harry Cooper from Ensure Recruitment on 0404 854 737.