The role of Lead Business Analyst is to act as a subject matter expert and vital link between the company’s information technology capabilities, its network’s business processes and central strategic objectives.
The roles primary objective is to map technology usage on to business process and vice versa, pragmatically resolving gaps and incorporating best practice in a way that advances affiliate businesses.
- Technical and business process creation and improvement
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Bring new ideas to the table, and challenge existing thinking
- Support trainers on critical business change initiatives
Key Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience as a BA
- Previous experience working within a database (relational data) migration project
- Previous experience in a business re-engineering project
- Desirable experience would include Document Management system migration, and experience implementing call centre platforms