This is an exciting time to join a fast paced and highly agile business, working with a team of experts who are constantly innovating to improve their offerings.
You will be leading from the front line, a critical role in providing leadership to a team of multi skilled Advisors who service customers over the phone, secure mail, live chat and social media. Your strong leadership skills will see you motivate your team, helping them to drive customer engagement and accountability, ensuring strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions.
Core responsibilities include:
- People leader - providing coaching, call listening, team meetings, day to day operational responsibilities for the contact centre.
- Create a culture of learning and curiosity for customer, technology, AI and Financial Literacy
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements, perform controls, and adhere to process and procedures pertinent to the role.
- Innovation and Change – you will be involved in the Projects and future of the business.
- Previous leadership experience within a fast pace contact centre environment.
- Strategic thinking and able to think outside of the box!
- Drive customer advocacy and innovation.
- Experience in developing capability programs and experience in cross functional teams.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in Leadership, preferably gained in the customer service/contact centre environment
- You are passionate about your people and your customers
- Strong collaborative ability to persuade, influence and bring together individuals,