Join an established loss adjusting firm, who are looking to grow their existing team in Sydney.
Work autonomously from home and attend meetings in the city when required. Travel to outer Sydney suburbs and some country locations.
About the role:
- Responsible for a diverse portfolio of liability claims, meeting stakeholders and discussing any challenges
- Ensuring investigation reports are detailed and of a high quality
- Dealing with claims, assessing causation, quantum, in an efficient and professional manner
- Updating knowledge of best practice within loss adjusting, patterns and trends
- Adhering to Professional Code of Conduct of AICLA
- Attractive salary + vehicle allowance and bonus scheme
- Manage your diary, work from home
- Enjoy managing your own workload
- Support from team
- Join a growing division
Looking to move forward with interviews immediately, great opportunity to work in a mixed liability role.