Join an international group, employing over 1200 across all states and territories
They offer a range of services throughout their areas of specialism, innovation and geographical reach. This allows them to deliver a total solution, tailored to the unique risk and insurance needs of clients.
The client provide claims management and advice on more than thousands of claims every year, across all classes of insurance. The clients range from large global organisations to SME’s, self-insurance funds, discretionary trusts and public sector organisations.
- A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Claims Consultant to join the Sydney team
- You will be responsible for managing and a portfolio of commercial claims, with a primary focus on liability and property
- It is a busy role and you will have responsibility for initial claims reserving and investigation
- Development of claims strategies, negotiating with a variety of third parties and service providers
- Managing claims costs, to ensure successful outcomes
- You will be comfortable in developing strong client and internal and external stakeholder relationships such as service providers, brokers, underwriters and reinsurers
- With a minimum of 3 years experience within a liability/property claims role, you will have the confidence and experience dealing with all stakeholders
- You will have the ability to deal with complex issues and also possess great attention to detail.
- All areas of your communication will be professional and well articulated
This is an immediate permanent role, applications will be reviewed immediately. Please click Apply Now