You will be joining a highly regarded ASX listed organisation who are highly regarded within the industry. This organisation are all about people and their culture is second to none. They have a fantastic opportunity to join a newly created team as a Liability Specialist.
Your new role
- You will provide strategic advice & management of disputes to ensure compliance against regulatory requirements
- Assist in determining liability on complex claims both initial and ongoing
- Represent the organisation at mediation and conciliation to ensure pragmatic outcomes considering Team Member impact, commercial result and reputation protection
- Conduct internal claim renews with the claims team to increase their capability in making liability decisions and resolving disputes
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce claim liabilities
- Assist in reducing outstanding liabilities, through the identification, and strategic management of high risk and business sensitive claims
You're currently a Technical Manger or Dispute Resolution Officer looking for a new challenge and have:
- Significant experience in managing claims in a workers compensation is essential, specifically in delivering strong outcomes with difficult claims
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of Workers Compensation claims management
- Highly defective interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to engage with various stakeholders and work collaboratively across the business
- Why should you apply?
Why should you apply?
You'll be joining a fantastic business, in a role that really makes a difference, you'll also be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary package
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Good annual leave entitlement
- Access to a host of benefits including health and fitness
- An inclusive, collaborative & supportive culture & working environment
For further information on this role, please contact Gary France on 0401873184 and "apply now" with an updated resume and cover letter.