- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- Stable and growing organisation
- Demonstrated career progression
- No more shift work or travel
- Excellent training and more...
- Manage a portfolio of claims with a focus on income protection and TPD
- Review and assess all documentation including medical information
- Developing injury management and treatment plans for best strategy to support the injured workers
- Ongoing claims management including strategic claims reviews
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including treating practitioners, rehab consultants and solicitors
- Allied health degree
- Clinical or rehab experience with patient care (18 months +) or Personal injury claims experience with an insurer
- Sound understanding of medical terminology, injuries and treatments (ideally across physical and psychological injuries
- Ability to show empathy an support injured workers return to pre-injury health
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
For more information apply online or, for a confidential discussion, contact Keeley Hanlon on (03) 8637 7313.
Not what you are looking for? not to worry we have many more roles in Workers Compensation and life insurance that may interest you.