Life Insurance Claims Assessor - Specialist IP Portfolio
Whether you're an experienced Life Insurance Claims Assessor, a Workers Compensation Case Manager or an Allied Health professional now is the time to make a move into a new claims assessment role, whilst the industry is experiencing a period of growth and positive change.
What's in it for you?
As a Claims Assessor you will:
- Excellent remuneration package on offer $$$
- Be part of one of the leading companies in the Insurance industry
- Numerous employee benefits
- Holistic claims model and manageable portfolio sizes
- Opportunities for progression down the track
Your background will include;
- Manage an end to end portfolio of life insurance claims
- Review and assess all documentation including medical information and reports from treating practitioners
- Develop strategies to drive positive claims outcomes
- Build relationships with claimants
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Calculating claims payments
- 2+ years experience in life insurance / workers compensation or allied health
- Sound decision making skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of medical terminology, injuries and treatment
Sound like the job for you?, apply now!
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Keeley Hanlon at Ensure Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 86377313