One of our clients have multiple vacancies for experienced workers compensation case manager with High Risk clams experience to move in to life insurance claims assessment.
Why Join Life Insurance?
- No WorkCover legislation to deal with
- Fantastic salaries - $70K - $75K Base to start but experienced assessors earn up to $120K - great future potential earnings
- Lower Claims Numbers
- Transferable skills from workers comp
- More proactive claims model
- Less administration
- Great levels of support
- Job Security
You will be managing a portfolio of life insurance claims in Income Protection, determining eligibility and liability and ongoing maintenance of the claims.
All we need from you is;
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of workers compensation claims (high risk)
- Experience developing injury management & treatment plans
- Demonstrated experience determining eligibility and liability
- Allied health backgrounds are highly desirable.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Kurt Ringland on (02) 9346 5297, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for? not a problem. I have many more roles in life insurance..