Life Claims Assessor x 2 | OT, Physio & Psychologists Required
One of our clients, a well known and respected Life Insurer have an immediate vacancy for a clinical or rehab consultants with allied health qualifications to move in to life insurance claims.
Why Join Life Insurance?
- Fantastic salaries - $85k Base to start + bonus
- Office based role, no shift work
- Utilise your medical expertise in a corporate setting
- Opportunities to progress in the future
- CBD based, close to main transport network
- Full training provided
- Numerous benefits including discounted insurance
The Life Insurance Industry continues to grow and so we are seeking experienced Allied Health professionals or Rehab Consultants to join a leading life insurer based in Melbourne CBD.
You will be managing a portfolio of life insurance claims in Income Protection & TPD, determining eligibility and liability and ongoing maintenance of the claims. This includes working with treating practitioners and reviewing medical documents for ongoing management of claims. All we need from you is;
- Allied health qualifications ideally in Occupational Therapy, physiotherapy or psychology.
- Demonstrated experience in a clinical or rehab setting
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Sound understanding of injuries, illnesses and related treatments.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Keeley Hanlon on (03) 8637 7313, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org