Senior A&H Assessor - Move to Life Insurance Claims
One of our clients have created a new roles for an experienced accident and health claims assessor with Risk clams experience to move in to life insurance claims assessment in a senior role.
- Fantastic salaries - Up to $100K package + benefits
- Transferable skills from personal injury claims
- More proactive claims model
- Less administration
- Great levels of support
- Job Security
The Life Insurance Industry continues to grow and so we are seeking experienced personal injury claims professionals to move into these new roles.
You will be managing a portfolio of life insurance claims in Income Protection, TPD, trauma and terminal illness determining eligibility and liability and ongoing management of the claims. All we need from you is;
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of A&H accident and health claims at a senior capacity
- Experience developing injury management & treatment plans
- Sound knowledge of injuries and treatments
- Demonstrated experience determining eligibility and liability
- Exceptional customer service and client management experience
Allied health/legal backgrounds are highly desirable.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: email@example.com Not what you are looking for? not a problem. I have many more roles in life insurance and workers compensation.