Life Claims Assessors x 16 - 4 Life Insurers - Group and Retail
Our clients are leading insurers, well regarded for their claims management, culture and internal career progression. We have partnered with them to find enthusiastic claims assessors to be a part of their teams.
With different portfolios on offer, the choice is yours!
As a Claims Assessor you will:
- Group Life Claims Assessors - TPD portfolio
- Group Life Claims Assessors - IP portfolio
- Group Life Claims Assessors - Mixed portfolio
- Group Life Claims Assessors - Mental Health Claims
- Retail Life Claims Assessors - IP portfolio
- Retail Life Claims Assessors - TPD portfolio
Your background will include:
- Manage an end to end portfolio of claims
- Build relationships with claimants
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Review and assess all documentation including medical information and reports from treating practitioners
- Develop claims strategies including injury management and treatment plans
- At least 12 months experience in either Group or Retail
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of medical terminology, injuries and treatment
- Allied health or legal backgrounds are highly regarded
Sound like the job for you? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bhavika on 02 9346 5297, or email email@example.com Ensure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Australia. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We take the time to understand your career goals and are able to offer you guidance to secure your future.