Life Claims - Mental Health - 2 Different Insurers
We are working with two of our clients who are market leaders in Life Insurance. They are both looking for experienced Mental Health Claims Assessors who are looking to expand on theirs skills and knowledge.
- Amazing salaries
- Supportive and technically sound teams
- Internal career progression
- Work/Life balance with work from home options
- CBD location - close by public transport
As Senior, in addition to the above, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of Income Protection claims
- Assessment of Mental Health claims including medical and financial reports to determine the eligibility for acceptance.
- Review medical documents and policy documents to develop claims strategies
- Implement motivational interviewing techniques and early intervention strategies to work towards positive outcomes
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate customer-centric behaviours
What we need from you:
- Coach, mentor and train new starters and other team members
- File reviews and quality audits
- Project work around process improvements
- Experience in claims assessment within Mental Health Claims
- A degree in psychology will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box
- Sound decision making skills and expert medical and financial assessment experience
- Experience in liaising, collaborating and negotiating with external stakeholders
If this is what you've been looking for, then I'd love to speak to you!
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Bhavika on 02 9346 5297 or firstname.lastname@example.orgEnsure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Sydney. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We take the time to understand your career goals and able to offer you guidance to secure your future.