Life Insurance Claims Assessor
Due to recent movement/ growth in the life insurance industry an opportunity has become available to join a leader in the life insurance industry in Melbourne as a Claims Assessor.
What's in it for you?
As a Claims Assessor you will:
- Be part of one of the leading companies in the Insurance industry
- Holistic claims model and manageable portfolio sizes
- Opportunities for progression within
- Great working culture
Your background will include;
- Manage an end to end portfolio of IP & TPD claims
- Review and assess all documentation including medical information and reports from treating practitioners
- Develop claims strategies including injury management and treatment plans
- Assisting with denied reviews and recommendations
- Build relationships with claimants
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in life insurance as a claims assessor
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of medical terminology, injuries and treatment
Sound like the job for you?, apply now!
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Keeley Hanlon at Ensure Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 86377313