Life Insurance Claims Assessor Ideal; for a Workers Compensation Case Manager
We are currently working with a well known and respected life insurer and are looking for experienced Front - End Workers Compensation Case Managers or IMAs, who want to join a more claimant centrist environment handling an end to end portfolio of claims with full training provided.
You will be part of a talented team of assessors with a supportive management structure.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Competitive salary $$
- Full support and training provided
- Numerous financial and non-financial benefits
- Internal career opportunities
- Supportive and friendly team culture
All we need from you is:
- Manage an end-to-end portfolio of claims focusing on Income Protection and Total Permanent Disability
- Full Assessment of new claims and ongoing claims including financial and medical assessment.
- Stakeholder management and negotiating payments.
- Developing claims strategies including injury management and rehabilitation
Sound like the role for you?
- Claims management experience (ideally front-end)
- Previous medical experience is advantageous
- Exceptional financial and medical assessment skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
Apply now, or for more information please call Keeley Hanlon on (03) 86 377313 or email email@example.com