Life Insurance Claims Assessor - Ideal for Personal Injury Lawyer
Our client is currently expanding their team and are looking for experienced lawyers to join their life insurance claims function. This role will support the strategic direction of the company on their ongoing commitment to excellence in claims management.
Working directly for the insurer, you will;
- Excellent salary + Bonuses
- Demonstrated career progression
- Work life balance
- Move away from billable hours
- Exceptional team culture
- Lifestyle benefits and a whole lot more...
Your background will include;
- Assess an end to end portfolio of life insurance claims (Income protection and TPD claims) including medical and financial reports to determine the eligibility for acceptance.
- Review medical documents and policy documents to develop claims strategies
- Negotiate suitable outcomes for the claims with claimants and legal representatives.
- Liaise with claimants and key stakeholders
- Ongoing management of a portfolio of claims
- A Bachelors degree or higher in Law or Legal studies
- Experience in handling life insurance claims
- Background in or understanding of legal procedures and processes for insurance claims
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and negotiations
Sounds like you? then I want to hear from you. For more information apply online or, for a confidential discussion, contact Keeley Hanlon on (03) 86377313