- You will be responsible for a quality focused manageable sized portfolio
- You will be responsible for liaising with claimants, treating professionals and your clients so that you can accurately determine liability on new claims.
- You will then design effective injury management plans that get the best outcome for all parties.
- Throughout the process you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to all stakeholders, solve problems and go the extra mile in all your duties.
- Full training provided to assist you in transitioning into life insurance
- Supportive team environment
- Ability to take ownership of your own claims from start - finish
- Ability to progress within the business in the long term
- Realistic portfolio size
- Holistic claims management model
- CBD location - close to major transport network
- Excellent remuneration package + benefits + bonus $$$
- Recent experience as a Front-end Workers Compensation Case Manager
- OR - recent experience as an IMA
- OR - recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- The ability to holistically manage claims
- The ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
To be considered for the role please apply with your up to date CV. If you wish to discuss other opportunities in Life Insurance or Workers Compensation please contact Keeley Hanlon on 03 86377313 / firstname.lastname@example.org