Life Insurance Claims Assessor - Ideal for Workers Compensation Case Manager
Due to continued growth within the business my client, a leader in Australia's life insurance industry are hiring experienced Front-end Case Managers, Return to Work Specialists and IMA's to join a high performing team of Life Claims Assessors. They are looking for applicants who are passionate about return to work, want to work in holistic environment and are keen to learn.
What's in it for you?
- You will be responsible for a quality focused manageable sized portfolio
- You will be responsible for liaising with claimants, treating professionals and your clients so that you can accurately determine liability on new claims.
- You will then design effective injury management plans that get the best outcome for all parties.
- Throughout the process you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to all stakeholders, solve problems and go the extra mile in all your duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full training provided to assist you in transitioning into life insurance
- Supportive team environment
- Ability to take ownership of your own claims from start - finish
- Ability to progress within the business in the long term
- Realistic portfolio size
- Holistic claims management model
- CBD location - close to major transport network
- Excellent remuneration package + benefits + bonus $$$
- Recent experience as a Front-end Workers Compensation Case Manager
- OR - recent experience as an IMA
- OR - recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- The ability to holistically manage claims
- The ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
Don't miss out apply now!
To be considered for the role please apply with your up to date CV. If you wish to discuss other opportunities in Life Insurance or Workers Compensation please contact Keeley Hanlon on 03 86377313 / email@example.com