Technical Claims Improvement Consultant - Life Insurance
With a strong commitment from the executive team to transform the philosophy around claims improvement and to lead the market around innovation, our client has created a new role for a truly inspirational professional to join their specialist services team.
A sample of what you will be doing include;
- Opportunity to reshape life insurance claims assessments
- Work with multiple stakeholders including actuaries and product teams
- Work along side the innovation manager and a technical team
- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- Varied role with a lot of autonomy
Your background will include;
- Develop the business strategies, frameworks and execution plans to support
and / or initiate business improvements – focusing on end to end solutions.
- Implement a process improvement methodology across claims focused on improving customer engagement and support
- Work on claims transformation and innovation projects
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to drive outcomes of projects
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidate's experience within the industry.
- Extensive experience in life insurance claims with a strong understanding of factors affecting claims outcomes
- Strong background in process improvement and/or quality management in life insurance claims
- Proven achievements as a change agent
- Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to recognize trends
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org