As a member of the first point of contact team you will be required to provide superb customer service whilst managing inbound calls from internal and external customers. You will be able to handle each call with empathy whilst meeting the customer's needs in a timely and professional manner. Also providing seamless administrative support to all employees within the company.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
• Friendly and professional telephone manner
• Excellent commuication skills, written and verbal
• Work well under pressure
• 2 years experience in the the Life Insurance industry
• Understanding of life underwriting principles & practices
• Diploma in Financial Services an advantage but not essential
If you are successful in securing a role within this organisation there is a great reward, recognition and benefits program, such as;
• Casual Fridays
• Monthly awards
• Career Progression available
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY now.