Life Insurance Rehab Consultant
A highly sought after opportunity has become available with a household name in the life insurance industry. They are looking for an experienced Life Insurance Claims Assessor with an occupational therapy/allied health background to join them as a Rehab Consultant. The position has become available due to internal progression and development of a brand new team.
The role will see you responsible for:
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Providing strategic rehab advice on Life Insurance claims to the claims teams
- Pro active analysis and identification of claims where rehab can effectively drive forward claims outcomes
- Training, Coaching and mentoring of claims teams in relation to Rehab
- Managing the 3rd party Occ Rehab providers and other medical panels used by my client
- Approving appropriate medical treatment on claims
You will be rewarded with:
- An allied health degree
- Extensive experience in Occupational Rehab OR Allied Health
- Extensive experience within Life Insurance
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with medical practitioners and claims teams
- Solid coaching and mentoring skills
- A proven track record in achieving excellent rehab outcomes
- Industry leading salary package $$$
- A great team and supportive manager
- Additional benefits
- Modern offices close to the train station
- Ongoing career development.
Does this sound like your perfect role? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion, contact Keeley Hanlon on 03 86377313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org