My client a key player in Australia's Life Insurance industry is looking for an outstanding Customer focused professional preferably with experience in Life Insurance. Successful candidates will be provided with ongoing training around products and procedures and will be part of a close knit, supportive team. Being part of a larger organisation there will be opportunity for progression in the future for the right candidate.
The purpose of the role is to take the initial call from a claimant wanting to lodge a life insurance claim. This role is an integral part of the customer's experience as the initial point of contact.
- Triaging of initial notifications to ensure injured and ill customers are best supported in their time of need.
- Discussing injuries/circumstance around the claim in depth with the Claimant
- Explaining the claims process to the Claimant
- Explaining the Claimant's entitlements / eligibility to make a claim
- Multitasking; you will be using multiple different systems (training will be provided)
- Supporting various teams across the business
- Adhering to quality and compliance procedures
- Rapport building
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service
Typical progression route from this role would be to move into a Claims Assessment role.
Candidate Qualifications and Attributes
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a phone based customer service role preferably within life insurance, superannuation or workers compensation
- Excellent level of customer care
- Outstanding rapport building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to approach conversations with empathy as required
- The ability to actively listen and understand
- A strong team ethic
Not what you are looking for? not a problem. I have many more roles in life insurance and workers compensation, For a confidential discussion please contact Keeley Hanlon at: firstname.lastname@example.org