You will be responsible for;
- Manage the litigation risk on claims
- Conducting independent reviews on litigated, disputed and sensitive claims
- Complex litigated case referral support including ongoing claims consulting and training
- Develop and implement a disputes and litigation reporting framework and provide ongoing reporting
- Instruct external legal firms on cases
- Admitted to practice as a Legal Practitioner and ideally hold a current practicing certificate
- Experience working on life insurance claims cases/matters either with a private practice or in-house
- Exceptional exposure to industry best practice within Life Claims
- Advanced knowledge of product, medical, claims audit functions, system and legislation/regulations impacting the life insurance industry
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!