Litigated Claims Specialist - Life Insurance
My client is a recognised leader in the Life Insurance sector within Australia and has experienced significant growth in their business. With a market leading position, a commitment to excellence and a great culture there is now a great opportunity to join their business in a technical focused role.
You will be responsible for;
- Manage the litigation risk on claims
- Conducting independent reviews on litigated, disputed and sensitive claims
- Complex litigated case referral support including ongoing claims consulting and training
- Develop and implement a disputes and litigation reporting framework and provide ongoing reporting
- Instruct external legal firms on cases
Your background will include;
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates experience within the industry.
- Admitted to practice as a Legal Practitioner and ideally hold a current practicing certificate
- Experience working on life insurance claims cases/matters either with a private practice or in-house
- Exceptional exposure to industry best practice within Life Claims
- Advanced knowledge of product, medical, claims audit functions, system and legislation/regulations impacting the life insurance industry
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com Not what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!