- You will have responsibility for designing and developing experience review models, proposing best estimate assumptions for all lump sum and income protection business. Inclusive of all markets (direct, retail, group etc)
- You will be working collaboratively across the business to design and deliver valuable business insights and performance metrics. Key relationships with Product & Pricing, Performance Business & Insights, Capital & Risk, Claims, Customer Experience/Retention, Underwriting and Data Analytics
- You will oversee the use of various machine learning and advanced statistical techniques to optimise pricing, risk management and operational procedures.
- Oversee the development of the Analysts in your team ensuring continuous development needs are met
- Ideally a qualified Actuary – FIAA or equivalent with 7 years+ experience
- A strong understanding of the Australian Life insurance market including local regulatory and legislative frameworks
- Previous experience with SQL, Power BI and R is preferred, you don’t have to be an expert but an awareness of their utilisation and knowledge of overseeing work is required.
- Previous management experience is desirable but if you are looking for a step up and first step into management, this could be a great opportunity
Please get in touch for more information or apply directly – firstname.lastname@example.org