This is an opportunity for a claims professional who truly thinks outside the box and looking to influence and enhance claims assessments in workers compensation.
You will join other highly experienced professionals to manage the operations of the claims assessment teams. This includes;
- Overall management of the claims assessment function including multiple assessment teams
- Understanding human behaviour and how it relates to insurance and specifically claims management
- manage client relationships and focus on client retention
- Drive the return to work outcomes and best practice in claims assessments
- A genuine thought leadership in the insurance industry with a focus on Workers Compensation claims
- Extensive experience in people management ideally at a senior manager or claims manager level.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and client relationship management.
- Strong technical knowledge across the workers compensation legislation and claims management
- Allied health background ideally with a mixture of clinical, rehab and insurance experience - desirable
- The ability to think strategically and identify future goals and trends and bring these into the insurance world
- The ability to think, act and look broader than the industry has encouraged before
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com