- Fantastic salary + an array of benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Progressive and innovative insurer
- Re-design & manage full Quality Audit framework, inclusive of Direct, Retail, Group
- Review and design claims process improvements
- Manage risk & compliance within the department, inclusive of internal & external audits
- Assist in providing and maintaining a common technical resource on complex claim matters and guidelines for claims assessors
- Be an active contributor to business improvement projects/activities
- Strong background in developing and/or managing quality frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of product, medical, claims audit functions, system and legislation/regulations impacting the life insurance industry
- People management skills - desirable
- Extensive experience in Life Insurance Claims within a direct office or Re Insurer (Group and/or Retail)
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates experience within the industry.
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com
Not what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!