The Manager will lead the consultants in the implementation, compliance, delivery and support of the firms operational growth and retention strategy and other direct to customer initiatives. The role requires both a customer and operational orientation with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, provide insights and feedback to the broader business and be proactive in delivering the desired business outcomes. You MUST come from a background in Advice (Paraplanner, Adviser) as well as experience managing a team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of 6 phone based general advice consultants with a variety of roles whilst supporting growth, tactical improvement initiatives and retention of the firms client base.
- Provide detail performance reporting and customer insights to key stakeholders and the firms Customer Engagement leadership team so that they can respond more effectively.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the consultants
- Ensure one on one and goal discussions are held monthly with direct reports
- Conduct performance management discussions where needed
- Sound understanding of financial planning industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing a team
- Experience in Client Services OR financial planning OR paraplanning and working in a practice
- Experience in facilitating coaching and performance led discussions with direct reports
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Planning Required
- Personal Advice experience (Highly desirable)
This is a truly exciting and highly rewarding role not to be missed! Make your mark and be a recognised leader.
To be considered for this exceptional role please click the "APPLY" button to forward copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this role please contact Toby Walsh on 0404 971 247 or email email@example.com