A newly created position to commence as soon as possible, fantastic opportunity, high performing team and very generous salary package.
Our client located in Brisbane specialises in the management, sale and underwriting of insurance products in Australia for almost 20 years, and growing year on year. Insurance products include home, car and contents and travel, some new areas to be integrated soon.
**If you have knowledge and experience with Motorcycle you're highly urged to apply.
This position will see our successful candidate:
- Leading the identification, design and development of new and innovative Motor products, options and benefits;
- Supporting enhancements to the existing Domestic Motor product suite;
- Ensuring an optimal product value proposition for existing and prospective customers;
- Identifying and analysing new and/or improvement opportunities within the Motor portfolio;
- Engaging and supporting Senior Management and other stakeholders to identify, develop and implement strategies and solutions that meet the current and future needs of the business
You will also have:
- Proven track record in product development and expansion
- Proven experience in developing detailed Cost Benefit Analysis and conducting post-implementation tracking of results/ emerging experience.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound numerical and analytical skills to monitor and interpret insurance portfolio data.
- A superior problem solving ability.