Motor Product Specialist - Brisbane
A newly created position to commence as soon as possible, fantastic opportunity, high performing team and very generous salary package.
Our client located in Brisbane specialises in the management, sale and underwriting of insurance products in Australia for almost 20 years, and growing year on year. Insurance products include home, car and contents and travel, some new areas to be integrated soon.
Now, a new team is being established within their motor division. The team is doing exceptionally well and new positions are coming from success. A ‘key’ full time position has been created for somebody to undertake the role of Motor Product Specialist, based in Brisbane.
If you have knowledge and experience with Motorcycle you're highly urged to apply.
This position will see our successful candidate:
- Leading the identification, design and development of new and innovative Motor products, options and benefits;
- Supporting enhancements to the existing Domestic Motor product suite;
- Ensuring an optimal product value proposition for existing and prospective customers;
- Identifying and analysing new and/or improvement opportunities within the Motor portfolio;
- Engaging and supporting Senior Management and other stakeholders to identify, develop and implement strategies and solutions that meet the current and future needs of the business
Coming from a background with approximately 4 years of General Insurance product development, portfolio management and/or underwriting experience, you’ll have in-depth knowledge and understanding of short-tail insurance products, underwriting and rating methods, systems and procedures – including drivers and levers of profitable growth.
You will also have:
- Proven track record in product development and expansion
- Proven experience in developing detailed Cost Benefit Analysis and conducting post-implementation tracking of results/ emerging experience.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound numerical and analytical skills to monitor and interpret insurance portfolio data.
- A superior problem solving ability.
This position will be to commence as soon as possible, therefore interviews will be happening shortly. If successful, you’ll be joining a business with solid Values to guide, assist you to achieve high performance with high integrity. You will also be remunerated very well and have access to other incentives.