Junior Customer Service/Administrator
Working for an international client who excel in providing an outstanding client experience.
They provide comprehensive operational support and a range of expert services to the world’s leading insurers, brokers, fleet managers and automotive manufacturers.
Working in Warriewood, then moving to a city location, be part of a close working team, where you will learn how to manage the damaged motor repair service and provide outstanding customer service
- Responsible for dealing with requests for Quotes and Images of damaged vehicles
- Appoint appropriate Assessor
- Action completed Assessment Report
- Issue Repair Authority
- Ensure follow ups are completed.
- Ensure all invoices are processed efficiently and accurately.
- Customer Contact
- Ensure that the claims are effectively and efficiently lodged into the system and audit the claim lodgement process on a regular basis.
- Monitor adherence to the clients SLA agreements.
- Escalate any issues to senior management or subject matter experts for appropriate action.
- Assist with additional project requirements as directed by the Repair and Assessing Manager.
- An understanding of the General Insurance market, Insurance Contracts Act, Insurance & Brokers Act and knowledge of the code of practise would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in a customer service/administration role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- The ability to think on your feet and work within a busy environment.
If you are looking for a role where you will receive full training and start a career, then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume, click 'Apply Now'