Reporting to the Sales Manager QLD/NSW/ACT, this role is primarily responsible for managing the renewals and new business within the Risk Division within the ACT and southern NSW. Working from a home office, this role is provided with a fully maintained vehicle to enable you to travel to meet members on a daily basis, working closely with the other members of the sales team to sustain, drive and generate business.
This role will cover quite a vast area, form ACT into Southern NSW. Our successful applicant must have some out in the field experience, and must enjoy being on the road.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Promoting the clients Products
- Seeking out new business opportunities whilst managing an existing portfolio of renewals;
- Developing and delivering on strategies that increase sales and ultimately grow the business;
- Collaborating with fellow team members with a view to delivering excellence for our members.
- Proven and successful sales background, must be hungry for sales!
- Proven capability to work autonomously and deliver results;
- Proven field experience (out of the office)
- Excellent relationship management skills.
This role is to commence almost immediately.