Ensure Recruitment is a multi-award winning recruitment agency and a recognised leader in the specialisations of Insurance, Superannuation, Wealth Management and Financial Services. Our history is one of year on year growth and success that has led to offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland with further expansion planned into international locations in the coming years.
What's in it for you?
- Great culture and team environment
- Work for a well-respected organisation
- Work for a multi-award winning agency
- Ensuring each business unit is compliant to all business operating procedures
- Supporting a team of consultants with administrative duties
- Processing of temp payroll on a weekly basis
- Improving and developing policies & procedures
- Working with external IT providers to resolve technical issues
- Vendor management
- Assisting the finance manager with financial reporting and invoicing
- Other special projects as required
- Demonstrated administration skills - ideally previous experience supporting multiple recruitment/HR professionals
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior time management skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Advanced computer skills and a highly proficient user of MS office suite
- A general understating of payroll and Modern Awards
- Appreciation for dealing with confidential material
Please note you must have full Australian working rights in order to be considered for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.