Opportunity to transition to Account Executive - Sydney
Join a highly professional organisation and grow your career. This international firm is committed to attaining the best insurance solutions for their clients both locally and globally.
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring they have all information they require
- Processing renewals and new policies for strata policies
- Understanding risk and ensuring the solution is tailored to the customer requirements
- Working closely with Account Managers and Underwriters and manage placement of new business and renewals
- Experience in general insurance, property/strata would be beneficial
- Gaining full information from client to ensure timely processing of renewals and new policies
- Confident communication skills, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Valid drivers license
- Join a highly professional team of experts
- Full training provided
- This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your experience in to an Account Executive/Account Manager role
Please forward your resume now! All suitable candidates will be contacted in 24 business hours.