They are known for their expertise in asset management, investment advice and strategic wealth creation. A self licensed firm, providing advice across Wealth Creation & Investment Strategies, Self-Managed Super, Retirement Planning, Debt & Risk Management as well as Taxation strategies.
Key duties include:
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- Detailed understanding of Investments
- Actively contribute to continually improving the end-to-end client experience and Para planning process.
- Communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- DFP or ADFP Qualified
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Associate Adviser or as a Para Planner
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Paul Zantuck on 03 8637 7320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org