My client is a successful boutique financial planning firm based in Newcastle. Currently a fantastic and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join the friendly supportive team.
This is a highly rewarding role suited for a capable Paraplanner who has a proven record of working closely with Financial Advisors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Para planning as required, this could be simple SOA’s, insurance SOA’s up to complex SOA’s with multiple strategies/entities .
- Willingness to assist with processes and systems to improve the advice process.
- Use your breadth of technical knowledge to work collaboratively with the Senior Adviser to produce a range of advice documentation that meets the client's needs and expectations.
- Deliver quality advice documentation that meets the agreed requirements within the nominated time-frame.
- Contribute to the improvement, efficiency and consistency of the advice process.
- Maintain a working knowledge of financial planning issues and trends
- This role will include tasks such as the preparation of SOA strategies, ROA's and review documents, preparation of relevant research, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, managing the implementation process and ensuring compliance is maintained.
- Statements of Advice need to be accurate, professional and logically prepared with a focus on client outcomes and be tailored specifically to our clients' needs. A high level of attention to detail is an absolute must.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Proven paraplanning experience (proficient with SoA's and RoA's)
- Excellent communication skills & have an ability to work closely with planners to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- High level attention to detail & result driven.
- DFP/ADFS qualifications in financial planning.
- Experience & exposure working on different strategies.
To be considered for this unique and highly rewarding opportunity please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities confidentially across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Harry on 0404 854 737 or firstname.lastname@example.org