Currently due to natural growth an opportunity has arisen for multiple Experienced Paraplanners to join the team based in the Brisbane Office. They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Paraplanner to join their growing team of professionals to provide para planning support within their financial planning space..
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurances.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years in a para planning or adviser support role that includes SOA preparation.
- Applicants with experience in preparing high volume complex and holistic SoA's will be highly regarded.
- Experience with Xplan is a must.
- RG146 compliant.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning preferred but not mandatory.
- A drive to work as part of a collaborative team.
In exchange you will be more than fairly compensated, provided with 2 weeks of training which includes 3 days training on Xplan. Successful candidates who have proven themselves within the contract have the possibility of going permanent if both parties agree.
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Harry Cooper on 0404 854 737 or flick me an email to H.firstname.lastname@example.org