This is a very unique and highly rewarding and challenging role suited for a very capable Paraplanner who is technically very strong and have proven record of working closely with Financial Advisors. You will be competent with financial advice strategies and industry regulations. You will have a high level of skill in financial planning software to construct compliant advice documents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Main focus of the role will be working with planners to articulate strategy & complete the plan preparation form.
- Working closely with Partners and Senior Financial Planners, you will be responsible for providing support including the preparations of high quality Statements of Advice (SOA’s) and Records of Advice (ROA’s) in a timely and efficient manner, in conjunction with managing client relationships.
- Preparation of high-quality and compliant Statements of Advice (SOA’s) and Records of Advice (ROA’s) for Financial Planners
- Oversee lodgment of investment, Superannuation, Insurance and Centrelink applications
- Coordination of client portfolios and meeting
- Researching existing and potential products in order to prepare the most appropriate recommendations for a client
- Liaising with financial advisors to determine strategic outcomes
- 3 to 5 years proven paraplanning experience
- Excellent communication skills & have an ability to work closely with planners to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- High level attention to detail & result driven
- DFP/ADFS qualifications in financial planning
- Experience & exposure working on different strategies.