Paraplanner - Brisbane CBD
|Job Title:||Paraplanner - Brisbane CBD|
|Reference:||2265635 - 6|
|Contact Name:||Toby Walsh|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 16:11|
My client prides themselves on their high performance culture whilst maintaining good work life balance. They value respect and diversity within their staff and look for ways to empower their staff to take their business into the future.
About the Role
My client is dedicated to creating, growing, managing and protecting the personal wealth of our clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
The successful candidate will work closely with our financial planners, providing quality customised support to meet our clients needs.
This role will consist predominantly of strategic advice development and construction of highly tailored Statement of Advice documents.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive planning or Paraplanning experience, excellent analytical/research skills, the ability to become the technical "go-to" person and exceptional Statement of Advice writing skills.
• Constructing compliant Statements of Advice and ensure they meet requirements, are easy to read and understand
• Liaise with Financial Advisers about member needs, objectives and potential strategies
• Research, financial modelling and analysis
• Research and develop strategies as required
• Ensure Statements of Advice comply with financial planning guidelines (I.e. as defined by ASIC and the FPA)
• Leverage Financial Advisers time by providing consistently reliable support and service; i.e. as required assist them to understand the various aspects of the Statements of Advice
• Manage workloads to ensure plans are completed within time frames
To be considered for this role you will have:
• To succeed with this role you will have been a Paraplanner and have a strong knowledge of Superannuation, Risk and Investment.
• DFP qualifications as a minimum
• Strong and up to date Superannuation,Retirement and holistic product an strategic knowledge, in particular ASIC, APRA and FPA compliance standards;
• A strong understanding of current issues affecting the financial planning industry
• Experience in using XPLAN or COIN software would be advantageous
In return for your contribution you will receive:
• Competitive remuneration
• Exposure to a wide variety of clients
• Ongoing professional and personal development
• Excellent lifestyle benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity if you are a highly motivated, dynamic, professional individual who is looking for a long-term rewarding career with a respected firm.
If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person who is highly organised and displays strong attention to detail, and is looking for a diverse role within a successful business, then we would like to hear from you!
To be considered for this opportunity please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities in confidence across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or firstname.lastname@example.org