This is a very unique and highly rewarding and challenging role suited for a very capable Paraplanner who is technically very strong and have proven record of working closely with Financial Advisors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Main focus of the role will be working with planners to articulate strategy & complete the plan preparation form.
- Para planning as required, this could be simple SOA’s, insurance SOA’s up to complex SOA’s/ROA's
- Willingness to assist with processes and systems to improve the advice process
- Ability to implement investment plans where required
- The ability to contribute to training and compliance sessions conducted with the advisers and other key admin staff
- Researching existing and potential products in order to prepare the most appropriate recommendations for a client
- Approx 3 years proven paraplanning experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills & have an ability to work closely with planners to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- High level attention to detail & result driven
- DFP/ADFS qualifications in financial planning preferred