The role is responsible for the provision of strategic input to produce Statements of Advice and Records of Advice using COIN and/or Xplan financial planning software.
Main focus areas
- Prepare high quality and compliant Statements of Advice and other advice documents on behalf of planners. Partnering with planners and assist them with strategic input
- Review financial strategies of clients and provide feedback
- Maintaining excellent relationships with the client base
- Implementation of any initiatives to improve Client Management
- Assisting with strategy development and modelling in conjunction with the adviser.
- Working with other paraplanners and team members to meet deadlines and client service standards.
- Providing technical support and advice to clients and advisers.
- Remaining up to date on legislative and industry changes and investment market developments.
- Providing research and analytical assistance to our Investment Committee on current and proposed securities and investment opportunities.
- DFP and/or ADFS qualifications in financial planning
- Proven Paraplanning experience
- Be passionate about Paraplanning and assisting advisors
- Excellent Communication skills
- Have experience with COIN or Xplan software ideally
Please note ALL applications will be treated in strictest confidence.