Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare high quality and compliant Statements of Advice and other advice documents on behalf of planners.
- Working within a centralised team environment, providing tailored financial advice documents to a range of individual clients by developing high quality financial strategies and plan documents.
- A purely technical role that involves providing Financial Planners with ad-hoc support as required.
- Meeting and exceeding productivity targets
The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma of Financial Services (DFS) - mandatory
• Proven experience in Paraplanning role - mandatory
• Impeccable attention to detail - mandatory
• Experience with COIN and/or Xplan would be highly desirable
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Harry Cooper on 0404 854 737 or email your resume to email@example.com