Paraplanner - Gold Coast
My client is seeking an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join the Gold Coast team on a permanent basis. A chance to join an expanding team of Paraplanners that offer competitive salary, career growth, flexible working. This role is non client facing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare high quality and compliant Statements of Advice and other advice documents on behalf of planners.
- Working within a centralised team environment, providing tailored financial advice documents to a range of individual clients by developing high quality financial strategies and plan documents.
- A purely technical role that involves providing Financial Planners with ad-hoc support as required.
- Meeting and exceeding productivity targets
This position involves preparing a high volume of a wide range of ROA's & SOA's so we are looking for someone who can think on the go and has excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma of Financial Services (DFS) - mandatory
• Proven experience in Paraplanning role - mandatory
• Impeccable attention to detail - mandatory
• Experience with COIN and/or Xplan would be highly desirable
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Harry Cooper on 0404 854 737 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org