The business offers clients a diverse range of services, including;
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Protection
- Estate Planning
You will be responsible for providing technical & strategic support to a team of financial advisers.
The successful candidate must be an experienced, confident and capable para-planner with a minimum of 3 years para-planning experience.
- Work with advisers to develop advice strategies
- Work with paraplanning support team to prepare SOA's & RoAs
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
- Assist with technical queries raised by Financial Advisers and Associate Advisers
- Extensive strategy development experience across a number of areas including SMSF, retirement, investment, risk and tax planning
- Minimum - Diploma of Financial Planning
- Up-to-date knowledge of the current Industry Compliance standards
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Ability to to support a team of Financial Advisers with the implementation of financial strategy and provide technical input.
- Proactive nature with high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for this highly exciting and rewarding opportunity please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Alternatively to find out more about this role or any other roles in the Wealth Management Sector please feel free to contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404 971 247.