This opportunity is not one that comes up very often. A chance to join an expanding team of Paraplanners that offer competitive salary, career growth, flexible working and a centrally located office with Harbour views!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working within a centralised team environment, providing tailored financial advice documents to a range of individual clients by developing high quality financial strategies and plan documents
• Build and maintain a constructive and high performing culture (both individually and collectively as a team member)
• Providing Financial Planners with ad-hoc support as required
• Creating and maintaining close client relationships
• Assisting clients with technical queries and ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner
• Meeting and exceeding productivity targets
This position involves preparing a high volume of a wide range of ROA's & SOA's so we are looking for someone who can think on the go and has excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma of Financial Services (DFS) - mandatory
• Proven experience in Paraplanning role - mandatory
• Impeccable attention to detail - mandatory
• Experience with COIN and/or Xplan would be highly desirable
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404 971 247 or email your resume to email@example.com