Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to lead a Paraplanning team (approx 6) that supports the delivery of high quality advice for the firms clients through the provision of consistent, timely and accurate SOA's to advisers.
Main focus areas:
- Provide individual coaching and mentoring to each team member to foster the development of a high performance
- Manage the operating rhythms to deliver consistent business results with particular focus on productivity, quality and turnaround times
- Manage and report on paraplanning workflow, ensuring agreed processes and prioritisation are followed.
- Deliver strong engagement through active team management including performance management, coaching, support of staff development, career pathway plans and communication utilising one on one meetings and team meetings.
- Use expertise to ensure plans produced by the team are of exceptional quality, and requests for technical assistance from paraplanners and advisers are accurately met
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including advisers and advice support teams
- Foster team collaboration and thought leadership within the broader Paraplanning team
- Actively support the implementation of change programs across Advice Operations and Channel Services.
- A minimum of 5 years operational management experience in the Financial Planning Industry, with demonstrated success in managing, coaching and mentoring teams.
- Experience as either an Advisor or Paraplanner along with leadership skills.
- Ability to track and manage team based KPI's in accordance with agreed targets
- Production and analysis of management reports on a weekly basis and monthly basis
- Identify and effectively resolve issues, including complaints
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with advisers and key management stakeholders
- Well-developed knowledge of the Financial Planning industry regulatory issues, compliance and standards
- Assisting in the development of paraplanning procedures and processes.
- Diploma Financial Services (Financial Planning) RG146
- ADFP preferred.
- Tertiary qualifications in financial or business disciplines highly regarded.
0404 971 247 or email@example.com