Practice Advice Principal - Gold Coast
My client is a highly reputable and well established large financial services firm and an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Practice Principal to be be based in the Gold Coast offices to manage the financial planning practice consisting of Financial Planner, Associate Advisors, Paraplanners and client Services staff. This role is a permanent position and the role will be looking after approx 30 direct reports. This role will be reporting to the General Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for P&L growth of the practice.
- Manager a team of 30 direct staff (Private Client Advisers and Associate Advisors)
- Leading, coaching and developing other leaders in the Practice including succession planning for the Practice.
- Manage people issues (i.e. performance, grievances, restructures and workforce change, etc)
- Ensure effective and efficient processes are in place across all parts of the practice, ensuring consistency with the broader Advice business and continued cost management.
- Responsible for all facets of the practice(s) management including but not limited to people, processes, new client acquisitions, existing client servicing and retention, growth, cost management, profitability, compliance culture and ad-hoc projects.
- Formulate and implement Practice strategies and operating plans that flow from the overall business planning process.
- Ensure advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards, ensuring adherence to compliance and client service standards.
• Strong industry and Advisor management experience
• Experience in leading teams on a significant change journey.
• Demonstrable successful experience in leading a growing professional services organisation, including experience in managing direct reports.Strategic planning skills with a capacity to translate plans into implementation activities.
• High level interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and empathy.
• Experience managing risk and the corporate governance and compliance issues of a financial planning practice Qualification/s required:
• DFP qualification as a minimum, as well as relevant degree desirable.
To be considered for this highly rewarding leadership role please click the "APPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively, to find out more about this role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org