The role will also require some time dedicated to helping existing and potential financial advice clients achieve their goals.
Responsibilities also include people management, ensuring that advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards, supporting a strong compliance culture and fostering enthusiasm and innovation.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for P&L growth of the practice
- Manager a team of approx 10 direct staff (Advisers and support staff)
- Manage people issues (i.e. performance, grievances, restructures and workforce change, etc)
- Provide sophisticated financial advice to clients - the role is a split role of management and seeing some clients also
- Ensure effective and efficient processes are in place across all parts of the practice, ensuring consistency with the broader Advice business and continued cost management.
- Responsible for all facets of the practice(s) management including but not limited to people, processes, new client acquisitions, existing client servicing and retention, growth, cost management, profitability, compliance culture and ad-hoc projects.
- Formulate and implement Practice strategies and operating plans that flow from the overall business planning process.
- Ensure advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards, ensuring adherence to compliance and client service standards.
• Strong industry knowledge and proven leadership of Financial Advisors is a MUST
• Experience in leading financial advisers on a significant change journey.
• High level interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Proven leadership of financial planners and experience in managing through change
- Strong technical financial planning knowledge
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Panning qualification
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Minimum 2 years face to face advice experience
To be considered for this highly rewarding leadership role please click the "APPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively, to find out more about this role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org