The role will involve providing sophisticated and highly ethical financial planning advice to the firms private clients and maintain long term relationships that will enable clients to achieve their financial goals.
Key Duties include:
- Provide client centric focused holistic advice to clients (mainly retiree and pre-retiree clients).
- Prepare investment and strategic advice to clients
- Maintain high level compliance standards
- New clients will be identified through client referrals
- Identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs
- Being seen as a trusted adviser and driving the profitability across a portfolio of HNW customers
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Highly ethical Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Adviser with proven ability of working relationships providing sophisticated financial advice to HNW clients
- ADFP and/or CFP Qualifed
- Tertiary Qualifications ideally
- Solid technical advising knowledge
- Team Player