This role will seek new clients and service an existing client base. Previous experience in the successful attraction and retention of clients is essential.
About the role:
As a Financial Adviser you will provide high quality financial planning advice to existing and prospective clients to enable their clients to achieve their goals.
The successful candidate will also manage ongoing client relationships by identifying individual client needs and servicing these needs in a manner which ensures value to the client as demonstrated by high client retention, client advocacy, new client referrals and additional inflow or service provision.
About the role:
- Provide technically strong and compliant holistic financial advice
- Provide exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations in accordance with the client advocacy survey
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss a clients' financial planning aspects including Investments, Superannuation, insurance, holistic planning needs, SMSF's and other applicable advice requirements.
- Offer high level client advice and service to all clients at all times maintain sound ongoing relationships, and identify and complete all potential business opportunities (both short and long term)
- Be seen as a trusted adviser
- Maintains client records by the use of standardised workflows, file notes and systems to ensure a consistently high standard of knowledge for each client that can be accessed by all team members
- Maintain the highest compliance standards to satisfy the legislative requirements
- Meet the minimum hours of required professional development training per annum
- Effectively manage the relationship between the client including the transfer of clients to the ongoing service and providing advice on a fee-for-service basis
- Meet the requirements of an existing adviser in terms of experience and education as required by https://www.fasea.gov.au/
- Minimum 2 years as an Authorised Representative (AR) providing personal financial advice as recorded on https://moneysmart.gov.au/financial-advice/financial-advisers-register
- SMSF qualification and/or CFP designation would be looked upon favourably
- Sound technical advising knowledge to current legislative, industry and corporate standards
Access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, work from home options, retail discounts, competitive home loan rates, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
To be considered for this opportunity confidentially please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email@example.com